Adapts itself very well to the sealing
of loading points on low temperature warehouses. Proper
sealing is obtained by pressing the vehicle against cushions
filled with closed cell polyurethane, lined with a robust
Polyester / PVC sheet packed with anti-wear flaps that can
limit damage caused by friction and pressure of the vehicle
while it is being loaded. Also available with Adjustable
Head Cushion Dock Shelter where adjusting height is required
due to varying size of vehicle. Dock Seals may transmit
the vehicle's force of impact to the warehouse structure.
Cushioned dock seal offer virtually airtight seal between the vehicle and building.
• 300 mm x 300 mm pads filled with closed cell Polyurethane, lined with robust PVC coated Polyester fabric is used.
• Strong MS frame support structure with waterproof plywood on back.
• Option of anti-wear flaps that can limit damage caused by friction and pressure of the vehicle which is being loaded.
• Option of adjustable head cushion with counter balance to adjust for varying height vehicle and bottom pad where dock leveller is not used.
• Vehicle guide on front side pads in yellow.
Inflatable Dock Shelters are also available as per the customer's requirement.
There is a solution to suit every loading-unloading
problem on the dock.