Sectional Overhead Doors
Sectional Overhead Doors are normally
used for shutters in loading-unloading areas, and are installed
wherever occurs a frequent transit, as the opening-closing
time is smaller. All these doors are delivered provided
with manual opening, with chain winch or powered. Due to
the wide range of models, with different
opening configurations, they fit well with any kind
of building and always guarantee a perfect functionality
and low maintenance.
These industrial closing systems guarantees:
Both in terms of in activity, and while the loading points
are in use. (due to frequent traffic of
goods and operators)
Avoiding temperature losses from inside to outside.
Long Working Life
Even in conditions of heavy duty use.
In order to ensure that the product fits aesthetically into
the industrial environment in which it is installed.
Sectional Door meets
requirement of robustness, together with simplicity and
speed of use. There are many models available that are suitable
for perfectly adapting the door and its opening / closing
movement to the various sizes of the warehouse.
New Features :
• Panel 40/80 mm thick, Stucco Finish with horizontal lines with Option of Steel and Aluminium Panel.
• Available in a wide range of colours.
• Three options of lift – Standard Lift at 90°, High Lift and Vertical Lift.
• Cable and Spring break safety mechanism and Finger safe rollers as standard.
• Option of opening of door manually by chain hoist or motorized with German made 3PH drive system with electronic limit switch.
• Acrylic double glazed and fully sealed windows are available.
• Wicket doors with lock and handles fully fitted on requirement. It can be fitted in doors above 3050 mm high and up to 5000 mm wide.
Download Brochure Inquire Online Download
Quick Quotation Form